photo frame store in california
FrameStore is your local custom photo frame store in Los Angeles. For decades, we have helped our customers proudly display and preserve their old photos, memorabilia, and other special moments. Frames, wholesale or individual, are so much more meaningful when they are custom designed to complement the photo within.
- Our frames use the same archival-grade glass and construction used by museums to ensure your photo is protected from light and dust.
Not ready to buy just yet? Check out the photo gallery of our existing customers’ special moments frames, wholesale and individual.
Get Your 50% Off Coupon
Why Choose a Custom-Built Frame?
People choose a custom photo frame store because they know that mass-produced frames don’t provide the same quality. Frames picked up off a rack won't display your favorite pictures to their utmost potential. They can’t complement the subject matter as perfectly, and they don’t benefit from the attention of an expert designer. Many are poorly crafted and won’t last as long.
With custom photo frames from FrameStore, we take care of all of that: You’ll work with a design consultant to create just the right frame. Our seasoned craftspeople build a quality product every time, and we have a rigorous inspection process. We always use museum-quality construction. We design frames to suit your photo, not the other way around.
- Our wholesale order frames are produced through the same process as our individual ones, with expert design and quality construction. The only difference when you order our special moments frames wholesale is the money you’ll save!
By choosing a custom photo frame store, you can protect your photographs from wear and tear, as well as aging.
While you’re not framing a Picasso, we appreciate the intrinsic value of your family photographs. Make sure you treat them with the respect they deserve by choosing FrameStore for your photo framing needs.
"I used FrameStore for the first time because you framed for museums. I've used you sixteen times since because nobody beats your prices. Plain and simple, there's only one FrameStore."
- Linda Mueller, Interior Designer
"I decided to honor my mom for Mother's Day with something made especially for her – a beautiful framed collection of family memories. She removed the wrapping, took one look at the piece, put her arms around me and began to cry."
-Marilyn Stanly, Writer
"Let's see . . . my graduation, my wedding, my children's art, my anniversary . . . by last count, 14 pieces. All perfectly framed and placed by the company that knows only one level of service . . . perfection."
-Michael Youngstown, Contractor
"'Think of your life as a book' you said. What events have been most important? These are the stories I've had you frame. And boy, are you a great storyteller."
-Susan Marks, Teacher
Where Can I Buy Photo Frames Near Me?
Here are a few of the reasons to choose us for your photo frame store:
- We have sold frames for almost 30 years. We have sold frames to people, businesses, galleries, and museums all over the city and across the nation.
- We offer several locations throughout Los Angeles for you to drop by and speak with one of our expert design consultants to get your project started. If you’re wondering “Where can I buy photo frames near me?” The answer is: Right here in your own neighborhood, or very close nearby!
- We have more than 3,000 different moldings for you to choose from, and we work directly with you to create a photo frame that complements your pictures. Our 16-point inspection process guarantees they will be well-protected from wear and tear.
Schedule an appointment or drop by one of our photo frame store locations to discuss your custom framing project. Some possibilities include:
- Home décor
- Office décor
- Keepsakes for family and friends
- Mementos for your children
- Gifts for a baby shower or wedding
- Anniversary presents
- And more!
With FrameStore as your local photo frame store choice, you can turn all your favorite photos into memorable keepsakes you’ll treasure for a lifetime. Visit your nearest FrameStore location in Los Angeles, California, to get started!
Sign up for a 50% off coupon and visit the nearest FrameStore location to start creating your anniversary photo frame.
Interested in purchasing wholesale anniversary frames?