With over 40 years of experience framing Los Angeles artworks, mirrors, and memorabilia, FrameStore is an industry veteran that has thrived by taking care of our customers.
At FrameStore, we design and build Los Angeles custom picture frames for homes, offices, clubs, and higher-end customers like museums and galleries. We can frame just about anything you’d like to display. Our exceptional level of quality and sophistication has earned our customers’ loyalty and appreciation. Hear what they have to say about their experiences working with FrameStore!
“I decided to honor my mom for Mother’s Day with something made especially for her – a beautiful framed collection of family memories. She removed the wrapping, took one look at the piece, put her arms around me and began to cry.”
– Marilyn Stanly, Writer
“Let’s see . . . my graduation, my wedding, my children’s art, my anniversary . . . by last count, 14 pieces. All perfectly framed and placed by the company that knows only one level of service . . . perfection.”
– Michael Youngstown, Contractor
” ‘Think of your life as a book’ you said. What events have been most important? These are the stories I’ve had you frame. And boy, are you a great storyteller.”
– Susan Marks, Teacher
“Everyone at FrameStore really knows and cares about what they are doing. And when it’s something that means a lot to you, that’s what matters.”
– Lydia Villalobos, Dancer/Personal trainer
“Your design skills are amazing. Your craftsmanship is incredible. Your service is incomparable. Your prices are LESS! No wonder nobody else comes close.”
– Kelly Franco, Architect
See What Our Customers Have to Say
When it comes to framing Los Angeles art, FrameStore has a few distinct qualities that our customers mention time and again:
- Expert Design & Construction: When you visit one of our stores, you’ll speak with a highly experienced art designer who will help you bring your vision to life with the right materials, textures, shapes, and colors. Once designed, frames are built by our expert craftspeople, with every piece evaluated for quality by our master craftsperson before delivery.
- Fast Turnaround: Our typical turnaround for framing Los Angeles art is 5 days, compared to the industry standard of 22. We have a lot of experience building Los Angeles custom picture frames and have learned how to save time without losing quality.
- Archival Quality: We use museum-grade framing materials to protect your art from exposure to damage by dust or UV light.
- Accessible Wholesale Discounts: Our wholesale discounts begin at just 4 frames per order! If you’re decorating or remodeling, you stand to save a lot of money! Just ask about our wholesale pricing.
- Great Value: By keeping our business simplified, streamlined, and local, we offer the best value you’ll find in the premium category of picture framing. Los Angeles can be a very expensive place to live, but framing your art doesn’t have to break the bank.
- 7 Locations Across Los Angeles: Custom picture frames are a collaboration best undertaken in person. Instead of selling online and shipping directly to your home or business, we offer an interactive, personal experience. To make it easy for you to reach us, we have 7 locations across the wider LA area.
You’ve Come to The Right Place
Just like fine art, the memorable events and objects in your life deserve to be framed. Custom framing can do so much to bring an object to life, and integrate it with the wider design and decor of your space.
We hope these customer testimonials give you a sense of what FrameStore is about. We have been framing Los Angeles art for a long time: your art and memorabilia will be in good hands with FrameStore.
When you’re ready, call our main office at (310) 361-6475 to schedule an appointment, or simply drop by one of our 7 locations across LA.