See these FrameStore reviews showing what our customers think of their custom frames, matting, and shadow boxes. We’ve been providing framing services in Los Angeles for over 40 years and we can do the same for you.
Reviews across our 7
Los Angeles-area stores
An outstanding rating from
our many satisfied customers
Four decades of experience
serving the Los Angeles area
The top custom framing
store in Los Angeles
Make an Appointment
Come in and see us soon to discuss your framing project!
At FrameStore, we design and build Los Angeles custom picture frames for homes, offices, clubs, and higher-end customers like museums and galleries. We can frame just about anything you’d like to display. Our exceptional level of quality and sophistication has earned our customers’ loyalty and appreciation. Hear what they have to say about their experiences working with FrameStore!
Why Our Customers Love FrameStore
- Talk with a Framing Expert: You’ll speak with a highly experienced art designer who will help you bring your vision to life with the right materials, textures, shapes, and colors.
- Excellent Design: Our frames are custom-designed and crafted to complement your item and your personal tastes. We’ll even consider the decor of the display area.
- Fast Turnaround: The typical turnaround for our Los Angeles framing services is 5 days, compared to the industry standard of 22. Our extensive experience enables us to save time without trading quality.
- Quality Materials: We will build your frame with museum-grade framing materials to protect your art or display item from exposure to damage by dust or UV light.
- Accessible Wholesale Discounts: Our wholesale discounts begin at just 4 frames per order! If you’re decorating or remodeling, you stand to save a lot of money! Just ask about our wholesale pricing.
- Great Value: By keeping our business simplified, streamlined, and local, we offer the best value you’ll find for premium framing here in Los Angeles.
- 7 Locations Across Los Angeles: Custom picture framing is a collaboration best done in person. Come in to one of our locations for a personalized experience. Talk directly with a framing expert at one of 7 locations across the LA area.
You’ve Come to The Right Place
The fine artwork, memorable events, and keepsakes in your life deserve to be protected and proudly displayed. Custom framing can do so much to bring the decor of your space to life.
We hope these customer testimonials give you a sense of the FrameStore experience. We have been framing in Los Angeles for a long time; your art and memorabilia will be in good hands.